At SB Jewelry, we make it our mission to curate & create the best and greatest jewelry pieces.
Some items from our collection at SB Jewelry contains gold-plated jewelry, made out of sterling silver or brass and is then layered generously with 14k, 16k, 18k, or 24k gold.
However since the jewelry is not pure gold, it won't last forever.
You can keep your jewelry looking its best with our helpful tips.
- always protect your jewelry from scratches, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- store your jewelry in the pouch provided.
- avoid spraying perfume directly on jewelry.
- be sure to remove before swimming or near chlorine.
- clean jewelry with the cleaning cloth provided.
- take care when using lotions and creams as they may cause damage to your jewelry.
The Haus of Au I collection at SB Jewelry contains gold filled and gold plated jewelry, made out of stainless steel. Most of the collection is 18K Gold filled.
These pieces are durable and tarnish resistant.
This means you can wear it to the gym, pool, shower, anywhere!
To keep your jewelry looking at it's best, we recommend drying your accessory off with a dry towel and storing in your given jewelry pouch.
We personally recommend removing jewelry when applying lotions and perfumes to keep your pieces looking shiny and new.
Please read our descriptions for each product to see which meets your needs and wants.